Assign modules on offcanvas module position to make them visible in the sidebar.

Main Menu

• Visitor n.
  • 3.png9.png8.png1.png7.png5.png

Patents on line

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

TOPIC: Southgate praises England players after a 'special

Southgate praises England players after a 'special 3 months 2 weeks ago #15038

• thanloeuth
  • Junior Boarder

England manager, Gareth Southgate, revealed his happiness after their qualification to the quarter finals of the 2018 World Cup in Russia. It is the first time since 2006 that England reachesทาง เข้า sbo this stage; the English manager was proud of his players after their special performance against Colombia. It's a special night for everybody involved. I'm proud of the way my team played. I thought we controlled the game in the 90 minutes, and played with great discipline; we were very composed with the ball,” Southgate told press after the victory. England captain, Harry Kane, opened the score for his team through a penalty 15 minutes after the start of the second half but Colombian defender, Yerry Mina, equalized for his team seconds before the final whistle to end the game 1-1. Both teams failed to score at the extra time and the game went to penalty-shootout.We had total belief in what we were doing, right through to the end. Even when our first penalty was saved,ทาง เข้า sbo I've seen enough shootouts where the first penalty missed isn't the key one,” Southgate added. Jordan Henderson missed the third penalty for England but their goalkeeper, Jordan Pickford, saved two shots from their opponent to lead his team to the quarter finals. Southgate praised Pickford after the game, saying “his athleticism around the goal is excellent and he executed the plan in the penalty shootout.”
England will face Sweden at the quarter finals on Saturday night at Cosmos Arena, Samara.ทาง เข้า sbo
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Iscriviti alla nostra Newsletter

Iscriviti alla Newsletter Prova Receive HTML?
Joomla Extensions powered by Joobi

By clicking on "Accept" you authorize the use of cookies for statistical purposes and advertising, as well as to facilitate information sharing on social networks. For more information and for the setting of cookies click on read more ...